Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brain Overload

So much going on at this moment that I can't even find my brain.

-We still have Bubbles. Turns out no one wants an adorable, calico kitten. It breaks my heart and I would keep her if it wasn't for my allergies. So later this week I have to call a random cat lady who B's dental hygienist tells us will take her in. At least we know she'll be safe.

-My wedding planner emailed me about two weeks ago about picking a wedding photographer. I still haven't emailed her back. Tomorrow it will be one year until the wedding exactly. Which means I get to start exercising and eating right again...which meant I spent most of day off grocery shopping.

-I still haven't written or sent any thank you cards from the engagement party.

-Our house needs to be vacuumed something awful especially with my allergies but we just ordered a new vacuum, a hoover, that I am ecstatic about because we have a 15 year old kenmore canister vacuum that I inherited from my mother-in-law. It's now missing 2 wheels and gets stuck on every corner in our little rental house. Every time I vacuum I curse repeatedly and imagine throwing it out the window. So, I might just not vacuum until it comes.

-B had to go out of town for work again! At least I'm not picking him up from the airport this time because I'll be at work.

-My MIL is taking a trip to Sanibel and we are going to join her for a long weekend (sigh of relief). However, the week after that she is having a surgery with a reputation of a difficult and painful recovery time and I will be taking care of her when I'm not working. That means driving a half hour there and back...glad I can be there for her though!

-Still working on nursing applications and I'm taking care of some transcript issues. I won't bore you with those details.

-One of my girlfriends will be in town this weekend so I might get to see her on Saturday!

-We're changing banks.

-I need to go to target for some things tonight.

There's more. I know there is more but my brain is so cobwebby right now and really I just want to pawn these chores off to a maid/personal chef/secretary right now.  I am trying remember to breath but I feel like I'm forgetting something important. Please tell me I'm not the only one that feels this way.




No comments: